Thursday, March 24, 2011

80's Aerobics Instructor,costume

Striped Ponte .- Some

Hi!


What would a summer without sailor stripes? I, today, I could not imagine me and I have to confess I'm a fan of this pattern so basic. Moreover, as we saw in this last season, is a pattern that has also strained our autumn / winter wardrobe.


But forget the spirit of the sea by sailing in previous seasons and welcomes this new batch of strips arty arriving ready to save your line.


no doubt take a look at the collections of Prada, Jil Sander Marni and helps get an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to bring the rays this summer. Luxury firms opt for stripes xxl version, resulting in categorical blocks inmate color or style. The other option is the traditional stripes, the infallible binomial mare white + blue ink that works with everything.





What to bring: Personally I think it's a print that looks good on everybody but it must be taken according to certain rules and taking into account several things.

On the one hand, we must take into account the horizontal stripes tend to increase slightly the figure while the thin vertical stripes and stylized.
I think the good thing is use this effect as your complexion to be fashionable without unwanted risks.

thin stripes also tend not create volume but not so with the ease that it is precisely those taking this year.
Usually you can change any outfit with this pattern where many stripes do not mix together. I I think they have T-shirts and scarves with simple styling and if you dare, combine them with flowers. A mix that is very trendy.

Here's a small sample of celebrities hand, D


COS This dress is in case anyone is wondering;)

And we have stores to choose from, of all shapes and colors!

In Zara


Pull & Bear In


On Top Shop



Blank

I think that whatever , I have many items with these lines, but every time I see any more than I like I can not resist and has to come with me, so this season I have also complicated
D

And ye @ s, I like the stripes??, you are tired @ s? or like me you can not resist you and you have just falling?

Besosssss and happy weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment